Restaurants & Food Outlets
Go Fizz Free
Take part in Fizz Free February and recruit people to go fizz free for the entire month.
- Challenge pupils, families and colleagues to go fizz-free by giving up fizzy drinks for the entire month. Promote water as the healthy choice.
- Download Fizz Free February resources below to promote the challenge and keep track of progress.
- 25 minutes Sugar Rush documentary.
- Shorter clip.
- See how kids from Blackpool got along in a 21-day Gulp (Give Up Loving Pop) Challenge.
- Food Active's 'Give Up Loving Pop' resources
- Change 4 Life healthy eating resources
Fizz Free February is a campaign founded by Southwark Council. Anyone in the UK is encouraged to take the Fizz Free challenge.
Please join SUGAR SMART to access all the downloads for this action.
SUGAR SMART is working with restaurants and cafes across the UK to help people become smart about sugar.