Run an assembly on Fizz Free February
Run an assembly or session for students using our assembly resources and Fizz Free February materials.
- Use our presentations and resources to create an assembly. They contain some surprising facts about how much hidden sugar is in everyday foods, such as fizzy drinks.
- Use the Fizz Free February Frequently Asked Questions and Guidance for Communications Campaigns to add shocking facts about the impact of overconsumption of fizzy drinks.
- Ask children and their families to pledge to go fizz free on Southwark Council’s website
- Download and share Fizz Free February resources for schools, including posters, progress charts and certificates.
- Southwark Council’s Fizz Free February page
- 25 minute Sugar Rush documentary
- Food Active's 'Give Up Loving Pop' resources
- Change 4 Life healthy eating resources
Please join SUGAR SMART to access all the downloads for this action.
SUGAR SMART is working with community groups across the UK to help people become smart about sugar.